MCU–3G DC-DC Converter Modules
The Eaton 3G Modular Converter Units (MCUs) are designed to convert from one DC voltage to another and to be used within the Eaton Modular Converter Solutions (MCS-3G) sub-racks. Multiple parallel units allow for high power systems within compact and dense housings, and they also allow for active redundancy.
The 3G architecture is reliable, power dense and compact. The high power density allows as little as 1U of rack space to be occupied by power, therefore maximizing space available for telecom and industrial equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Input options for 12V, 24V, 48V and 110V DC
- Output options for 12V, 24V and 48V DC
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- Dual thermostatically controlled cooling fans
- Up to 10 units in a 19”, 3U sub-rack
- Fast on-line replacement of modules
- Hot swap (plug in)
- Facilitates cost-effective n+1 deployment
- Fully isolated input to output (5KVDC)