The Eaton MaxiAccess
series of integrated DC power systems uses
either Eaton APR or NPR rectifier modules and can accommodate up to five
48V strings of high capacity VRLA batteries.
include an integral AC and DC distribution with flexible combinations of
fuses and MCBs, and an SM40/SM60 or SM45/SM65 series supervisory module.
Low voltage disconnect (LVD) options are also available.
series of power systems are configured for fast installation and set-up. All
systems settings are fully adjustable in software and stored in
transferable, configuration files for repeatable one-step system set-up.
Features & Benefits
- Typically 18kw (372A) in a single cabinet with batteries
- Parallel System connectivity
- Hot Swappable Rectifiers
- High Power Density
- Pre-Configured Software
- Flexible Modular Designs
- Wireless BTS and MSC sites (CDMA/GSM/3G UMTS)
- Transmission Terminals
- Local and Central Office Switching
- Point-of-presence (POP) sites