The Eaton MaxiNetwork
series of integrated DC power systems uses the
Eaton NPR rectifier modules and can accommodate internal or external
VRLA battery strings depending upon the required autonomy.
A range of
distribution options are available encompassing either NH (DIN) style fuses
or MCCBs (Moulded Case Circuit Breakers).
All systems utilise the SM60/SM65 series of supervisory modules.
Low voltage disconnect (LVD) options are also available.
The MaxiNetwork series of power systems are configured for fast
installation and set-up. All systems settings are fully adjustable in
software and stored in transferable, configuration files for repeatable
one-step system set-up.
Features & Benefits
- System sizes up to 378kW
- Typically 72kw (1500A) in a single rectifier cabinet
- Parallel System connectivity (master/slave)
- Primary Distribution cabinets rated up to 4000Amps
- Battery cabinets with integral protection and Low Voltage Disconnect
- Secondary Distribution cabinets for close proximity to final load
- Hot Swappable Rectifiers
- High Power Density
- Pre-Configured Software
- Flexible Modular Designs
- Wireless MSC and RNC main switching sites (CDMA/GSM/3G UMTS)
- Transmission Terminals
- Main Switching Nodes