Maxi–Access - 3G Soluções Access Power
The Eaton® Maxi Access 3G Power Solutions range of DC power systems is designed for
communication applications requiring compact, efficient, reliable and secure DC power.
System configurations include single cabinets offering up to 20kW, or two cabinets
suited together to permit up to 40kW of output power.
The core building block of the system is the APR48‐3G rectifier module or, for superior
operating efficiency, the APR48-ES “Energy Saver” module.
Each cabinet can accommodate either three or four 48V strings of high capacity VRLA
batteries. Integral AC and DC distributions are offered with flexible combinations of
load and battery MCBs, and an SC200 system controller as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Single systems, or two‐cabinet suited options
- 24V voltage options available
- Intelligent system management features
- Pre‐configured software
- High power density
- Fast on‐line expansion of rectifiers (hot‐swap)
- High efficiency and unity power factor
- Flexible DC distribution configurations
- Integrated batteries and battery condition monitoring
- Wide AC input voltage range
- Remote monitoring and control
- Full length security door (optional)
- Compatible with Eaton Energy Saver Rectifiers
- Wireless BTS sites (CDMA, GSM/3G/UMTS/LTE
- Transmission terminals
- Access nodes
- Local and central office switching